• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server optimization techniques
• Experience working with databases with high volumes of data
• Experience with ETL processes
• 5+ years experience.
Knowledge of JDBC/Hibernate best practices
Experience with Oracle DB
Developing professional expertise. Works on moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems and make recommendations for remediation
Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Good communication skills.
Optimizing existing ETLs, identifying bottlenecks, providing solutions to performance issues
Understand the existent databases, data models and how do they map to the business problems
Provides analysis, design and development utilizing BI tools. Debugs and resolves data errors.
Has a strong understanding of the BI toolsets to generate ETL processes including extraction of data from source systems, data mapping into a Star Schema
Creates reports and dashboards using the appropriate BI toolsets.
Provides guidance on business analytics offerings.
Provides second line customer support.
Provides technical documentation as appropriate.
Adheres to processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue.
• Attractive salary based on performance /experience / skills.
• Spot bonuses, and bonuses based on product excellent release.
• Compensation revised in April every year to reflect increased performance and keep compensation among top in Moldova and Romania.
• Excellent opportunity to grow professionally on the world-known products
• Flexible working hours upon which you agree with your manager
• Working within a young and dynamic team
• Sport activity compensation, regular team events
• Referral Bonus
• Est Computer, founded in 2000, is one of the oldest companies in Eastern Europe. It was distinguished with the International Star for Quality in Geneva in 2012 for its achievements, customer satisfaction and care of its employees. We are located in Chisinau, Stefan cel Mare 171/1 (“Eximbank” building, vis-a-vis Kentford)
• Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com with the subject Database Developer