• IT Business Analyst experience (optional, as an advantage)
• Good skills in: analysis, problem solving, critical thinking, documentation
• Good skills in: communication, presenting, team-player.
• Software: MS Office Suite, Bugzilla, Modeling tools, basic OS knowledge;
• Any programing language (optional/advantage)
• Testing skills (optional/advantage)
• Basic Database knowledge (optional/advantage)
• English level written/spoken. (for e.g. Upper-Intermediate+ (CEFR B2+)
• Attractive salary based on performance /experience / level / skills.
• Spot bonuses, and bonuses based on product excellent release.
• Compensation revised in April every year to reflect increased performance and keep compensation among top in Moldova and Romania.
• Excellent opportunity to grow professionally on the world-known products and projects of different complexity
• Flexible working hours upon which you agree with your manager
• Training & development opportunities, certification
• Working within a young and dynamic team
• Sport activities, social events and celebration of major releases at restaurants, in the office, or on the nature, which adds to the atmosphere of friendship and cooperation.
• Est Computer, founded in 2000, is one of the oldest companies in Eastern Europe. It was distinguished with the International Star for Quality in Geneva in 2012 for its achievements, customer satisfaction and care of its employees. We are located in Chisinau, Stefan cel Mare 171/1 (“Eximbank” building, vis-a-vis Kentford)
• Send your resume to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Product Analyst